Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Narbacular Drop Mirror

My first piece. Took a day to make.

Brief:
I've always wanted a little mirror that had a wooden frame that looked the character in our student game project




















Building:
Sorry no pictures :(




Complete:
Sorry poor quality pictures.


















Response:

Wow! This is certifiably badass! :D I totally love it! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve thought about this over the last 5 years and there’s been so many failed attempts to find someone who could pull it off. Thanks so much for taking this on and getting it done! The craftsmanship and style looks excellent to me, and I can’t wait to decide where I’m going to display it. I’ll send you some pictures of where it ends up at some point. This is seriously the awesomest thing I’ve ever gotten from a fan. :) Thanks again!-Jeep

Job well done, Could of used some work though.


No comments:

Post a Comment